Wetterstein ski resort
Amidst an impressive mountain setting and with stunning views of the valley of Ehrwald, Lermoos and Biberwier: Skiing and snowboarding at Wetterstein ski resort at the foot of the Zugspitze is truly an awe-inspiring experience. From Ehrwald’s town centre, it only takes a few minutes to get to the slopes – and that’s where you’ll find a variety of descents for every level of skill.
Awarded for its family-friendliness: Wetterstein ski resort was tested by skiresort.de, world’s biggest online test portal for ski resorts. And in the ten categories tested, it received four- to five-star reviews. Curious for which categories the resort has received an award? Go ahead and find out!
Highlights for skiers and snowboarders
- guaranteed snow for tons of fun on the slopes right at the foot of the Zugspitze
- 23 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes: 9 easy ones, 2 medium-difficulty ones, and 2 challenging ones
- a special freeride route and a snow park
- Sonnenlift ski school and practice lift for beginners and kids
- a child-safe 6-person chairlift with a snow and wind cover
- diverse culinary offers
- located right at the town centre
- free parking spaces and a bus stop right on-site
All slopes at a glance
Almost 15 kilometres of blue slopes, 5 kilometres of red slopes, and 1.8 kilometres of black slopes add up to a wonderful ski resort in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. What’s more, the Wetterstein resort also boasts a 1.4-km route for freeride skiers and snowboarders.
The slope map shows all descents and where to find them: