Ready for some time off as a parent? Childcare in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena makes young guests smile from ear to ear – and gives parents the chance to spend some time alone or as a couple while on holiday. Meanwhile their little ones are in the best of hands and can enjoy plenty of play time with peers.
Outdoor Kids Events
Varied, interesting and adventurous: That’s how you can describe the programme for kids provided by the childcare professionals in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. It ensures a colourful and entertaining summer at the foot of the Zugspitze. From Monday to Friday and under a new motto every year – this year’s motto is "Die Fichtenliesl" – little adventurers can go on an exciting tour of exploration.
- Who: Children from four to nine years
- When: 05 July to 12 September & 04 to 14 October 2021 from Monday to Friday 09:00 to 15:30
- Meeting point:
- Ehrwald: Confetti-Alm Ehrwald
- Berwang: B-Active Center Berwang (only on Thursday; transfer from Ehrwald)
- Registrations: until 18:00 of the previous day at Sinneswelten
- Admission: free for participants from our Nestpartner establishments (all other children: 25 € per child per day. For the 2nd child onward: 15€
- Please bring: sturdy footwear, weather-appropriate clothing and a small rucksack with snacks, something to drink, sun and rain protection, and a cap or beanie
Good to know: Childcare is offered on rainy days as well. The little ones will get to paint, play games and do crafts together.
“Kinderspielefeste” in Ehrwald and Lermoos
Jungle blow-up slide, battle of the giants, bouncy castle, toddler area and more: On several dates throughout summer, “Kinderspielefeste” (kids play festivals) are held in Ehrwald and Lermoos. On these afternoons, children get together to play and romp around – of course, under the supervision of professional childminders.
- Who: Children aged three and older
- When and where:
- Dates Ehrwald: TBD
- Dates Tirolerhaus at Ehrwalder Alm: TBD
- Dates Lermoos: TBD
- Admission: free for holders of the guest card
Reservations are not required. The current dates can also be found in the event calendar of the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena.