Berwang-Bichlbach ski resort
Family-friendly, perfect for pleasure-loving guests, and away from all the hustle and bustle: The Berwang-Bichlbach ski resort in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena is perfect for winter sports enthusiasts who would like to spend a relaxed day on the slopes. And if you’d prefer a little more action, you’ll have plenty of options for staying active in the snow.
Tip: Once a week, winter sports aficionados get to swoosh down the floodlit slopes at night.
Highlights of the Tiroler Skiarena
- a family-friendly ski resort at 1,300+ m above sea level
- 36 kilometres of mostly blue slopes
- nighttime skiing and sledging on Thursdays
- ski show every Tuesday
- 12 cable cars and lifts (Bergbahnen Berwang)
- free WiFi at the mountain and valley stations of the Sonnalmbahn, the Egghof Sun Jet, the 'Obere Karbahn I' and the Panoramabahn Rastkopf; additionally, also at the Almkopfbahn mountain station and at the valley station of the Thanellerkarlift.
All slopes at a glance
24.5 kilometres of blue slopes + 10 kilometres of red slopes + 1.5 kilometres of black slopes = 36 kilometres of pure winter joy. That’s an equation that adds up at the Berwang-Bichlbach ski resort – much to the excitement of its visitors:
The slope map lets you quickly get an overview of the Skiarena: