“Dear guests and friends of the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena,
Even in these extraordinary times, we strive to offer our guests safe and relaxing holidays as soon as this is possible again. We take the current situation very serious and are constantly working on new safety and health concepts.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on our service hotline +43567320000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, stay safe!
Latest information & advice
This page is permanently updated. Despite the greatest care, all information is without guarantee of completeness and correctness. Please additionally inform yourself on the official information channels of the Austrian Government as well as the responsible ministry of your home country.
Recently, the hotel & leisure industry have been allowed to reopen and travellers from certain countries can enter Austria as tourists again. To enter Austria or to enter certain places like hotels or restaurants, you are required to show a negative Covid test and a proof of vaccination/past covid infection ("entry tests").
The following measures are currently in effect:
- Hotels and restaurants are open. All hygiene and safety measures can be found here.
- Shops, museums, leisure and culture facilities are open.
- Events can take place under strict protective measures. Find more information here.
- Entry tests regulations: for what do I need a test? Where can I get tested? How long is my test valid?
- You are required to keep a minimum distance of 1m (3.3 ft) to people from other households.
- FFP2 masks are required on public transportation and in other public spaces.
Entry requirements to Austria
Austria has recently reopened its boarders for tourist travel. All travellers need a negative Covid test or proof of vaccination/past covid infection . Please do always refer to your home country's travel warnings and regulations.
Furthermore, poeple without proof of a negative test, vaccination/past covid infection need to register digitally before entering Austria (find “pre-travel-clearance-form” here). Further,
Further information can be found on the website of the Tyrolean tourist board.